If there is one sector where developments move fast, it is the greenhouse horticulture sector. And anyone who innovates knows that the road to progress is not easy. Cees understands the challenges, as we have been helping entrepreneurs in this sector for decades. With lawyers firmly rooted in the sector, Cees is a well-known player. We know the issues you may experience. You can count on sound legal advice and decisiveness.
Our experience is that entrepreneurs in the greenhouse horticulture sector often do not just want ’the answer to a legal question’. Support and comprehensive service in cases that distract you from the core of your business - that is what it is all about. We have experience in the greenhouse horticulture sector and know the market and the legal problems, obstacles and possibilities that entrepreneurs in the greenhouse horticulture sector may come up against.
Of course, we will also support you in entering into agreements, based on our knowledge of energy, commercial/trade contracts and purchase and sale. If necessary, we will assist you in legal proceedings. Litigation on crop damage and other liability issues, such as non-functioning cogeneration plants, are part of our daily practice.
Cees Advocaten offers entrepreneurs in the (greenhouse) horticulture sector a complete range of services at the highest professional level. Our horticultural team is explicitly specialized in your sector in terms of energy, plant and cultivation materials, growers' associations, traders and exporters, greenhouse construction and installations, financing and acquisitions and more. We know the legal problems, obstacles and opportunities involved. Examples of our work:
- Cees assists many parties who have suffered crop damage due to bacteria, viruses and diseases (including ralstonia, ToBRFV, Clavibacter, Xanthomonas).
- Advice and litigation in disputes concerning defects in greenhouses, installations, cultivation equipment and plant materials.
- Support in entering into contracts (we have knowledge of energy, housing of temporary workers, commercial and trading contracts, and assist a number of young plant suppliers).
- Legal advice to entrepreneurs (both buyers and sellers) during consolidations and the provision, acquisition or strengthening of shareholdings (Cees often works together with project managers and accountants).
- Legal coaching of entrepreneurs in financing processes with multiple financiers (senior and junior financiers), including financing based on LMA documentation.
What is your challenge? Get in touch with our team. From the very first phone call, you will experience the advantage of working with go-getters who know their way around this sector.